Monday 14 May 2012

All that glitters is not gold... Sometimes it's Undead Revenants


You'd be forgiven for thinking I haven't been doing much of late but truth be told I have been beavering away in the background. Since my last post I've painted up another Skeleton regiment and I've also gone back and based my other units and applied a coat of varnish too. I didn't feel these things warranted a post of their own so instead in this post I humbly present my latest recruits, the rather 'bling' Revenants!









As far as the Undead Army Box goes I've just got the Ghoul regiment to go now. I might start work on something else before then as I loosened the purse strings a little last month bagging myself a copy of Dwarf King's Hold: Green Menace and Project Pandora! Still not content with adding those to my 'to do' list I also leapt eagerly on the Mantic Crazy Sprue deal grabbing myself an assortment of plastic minis including Orcs, Dwarfs, Elves, Forge Fathers, Veer-Myn and Marauders.

Stay tuned for content on those soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment